The Meeting Room is in Stevenson Union, Room 313. Breakfast breads, fruits, and drinks will be available by 8:15, with the meeting beginning at 8:30.
There are two parking options:
- Email Mada Morgan to request a paper copy of a parking pass.
- If you wait until you arrive, you’ll have to park, find Mada in SU 313, get the pass, and go back to put it in your car.
There is a Visitors’ Lot next to Stevenson Union. (It will be marked in blue in the campus map when you click on the box “Parking.”)
Motels in Ashland:
Across from campus~
- The Palm Motel: 1065 Siskiyou Blvd., Ashland, OR 97520 (541) 482-2636
- Ashland Flagship Inn: 1193 Siskiyou Blvd., Ashland, OR 97520-2240 (800) 547-6414
- Super 8 Motel: 2350 Ashland St., Ashland, OR 97520 (541) 482-8887
- Timbers Motel: 1450 Ashland St., Ashland, OR 97520 (541) 482-4242
- Ashland Springs Hotel: 212 E Main St., Ashland, Oregon 97520 (888) 795-4545
- Village Suites-Ashland Hill: 2525 Ashland St., Ashland, OR 97520 (541) 482-8310
- Winchester Inn, Restaurant & Wine Bar: 35 S 2nd St., Ashland, OR 97520 (541) 488-1115
- Best Western Bard’s Inn: 132 N Main St., Ashland, OR 97520-1730 (541) 482-0049
- Manor Motel: 476 N. Main St., Ashland, OR 97520-1750 (541) 482-2246
- Plaza Inns & Suites At Ashland: 98 Central Ave., Ashland, OR 97520 (541) 488-8900
Seeing a show? Tickets are going fast! Oregon Shakespeare Festival
Ashland has many fine restaurants, so if people are coming down on Thursday and want to gather for dinner (or stay on Friday), send an email to the group!
Please check the OWEAC wiki for the agenda, surveys, and readings!